Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?

Item! Gene Hackman admits to slapping a "homeless" man!

Yeah, yeah, so the guy approached him and his wife, Betsy, in a menacing manner and called Betsy a derogatory name, and Hackman is almost 83 years old, but still! Hackman slapped a homeless man!

Slapped!

Homeless!

Admitted!

Sigh. Unable to feign horror, I hereby award Gene Hackman the Who Am Us Anyway Buzz Aldrin Reality Check Award because some people, sometimes, just need slapping.



3 comments:

Mythical Monkey said...

You know, I've never been to Poughkeepsie, and I'm not 100% sure how one picks one's feet ("I'll take those two over there"), but I do admit, some people just need slapping.

Charlie_Mac said...

Too true that!

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

True story: My original post before I corrected the typo inadvertently ended with "some people just need sleeping" -- my very own Ringoism :-)